HOMELAB 120 x 120 x 200 S GROW TENT
Hydroponic growers and soil lovers alike are totally smitten with the HomeLab 120 – not least because it perfectly accommodates a 3’ x 3’ growing table (i.e. flood and drain, NFT multi-duct, or dripper system) with a little extra space around the side for overhanging plants.
You can illuminate this grow tent with a single 400-watt HID grow light (HPS or MH) or you can comfortably step up to a 600-watt if your plants require more intense lighting conditions.
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 200 cm
Growing Space: 1.44 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal
- Recommended lighting: 400 – 600 watt
- Exhaust: 5 x 8″ / 200mm (2 ports for air-cooling of reflector plus 3 additional ports. All ports are double-layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 2 x 4″ / 100 mm
- 2 x Super clear viewing windows
- 3 x Passive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers
Maximum capacity: 50 kg
or 4 payments of $56.00 with Learn more