CANNA Coco Professional Plus 50L Hydroponics - Coco Coir
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a coco-based growing medium that offers the gardener and his plants many advantages in comparison with other substrates:
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus has a complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus contains a special mould (Trichoderma) that protects the plants against soil diseases.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus = R.H.P. quality
CANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 100% coco flakes. Specially selected prime Indian coconuts form the base for CANNA Coco Professional Plus. Not touching the outdoor ground in the complete production process ensures the end product is free of weeds or soil diseases. Washed in fresh water means no salts are present. This makes it the best growing medium of the future.
The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product’s quality.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus carries the strictest R.H.P. quality mark. Actually, the quality of this product goes well beyond the R.H.P. standard. In short, the R.H.P. quality mark means that the product is free of weeds. The R.H.P. inspection is not limited to the finished product but covers the sourcing and processing of raw materials all the way to the bag.
CANNA’s buffering process allows us to ‘pre-program’ the medium to a certain age. This ensures you get the same consistent, high quality material time after time.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a top quality coco product that more than meets the strictest RHP standards. It distinguishes itself from other coco substrates by using first class raw materials and having optimum structure and purity. CANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 45% wood cellulose which ensures that the physical characteristics are retained for a long time. The water/air ratio is 73%/23%. As well as this, a special procedure is followed for rinsing and buffering the coco flakes which are tuned to the needs of plants. This is necessary for achieving ideal growing conditions in the substrate so that the plant can develop optimally from the start of cultivation.
Use pots of at least 5 litres. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be.
If you use CANNA Coco Professional Plus in combination with the fertilisers from CANNA’s COCO range designed for this purpose, then you are investing in quality and certainty!
The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
CANNA COCO Professional Plus is a 100% natural product, made from coco.
### PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP THIS ITEM TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA ##
or 4 payments of $12.50 with Learn more
|Unit Of Measure||ea|